Contact Us

To contact us please call 01905930709 or email

Please note, our offices are open Monday to Friday between 09:00-17:00

To contact a member of staff during office out of hours please call 07916320770. Please note, this number is an on-call service only. For emergencies during OOH please see useful numbers and information.

Public Services


  • Emergency situations: 999
  • Non-emergency: 101
  • Worcester Police Station: 0300 333 3000
  • Crime stoppers: 0800 555 111


  • Life-Threatening Emergency: 999
  • Urgent Medical Problems: 111
  • Social services: Worcestershire Adult Care Team:
  • 01905 768053
  • Via Online Form

Domestic Abuse

  • 24-hour freephone – National Domestic Abuse helpline – 0808 2000 247
  • England: Refuge’s National Domestic Abuse Helpline
  • Number: 0808 2000 24 • Online live chat • Web form
  • UK-wide: The Men’s Advice Line run by Respect is a confidential helpline specifically for male victims.
  • Number :0808 801 0327.
  • Southhall Black Sisters – Helping black and minoritised women who are victims of domestic violence without recourse to public funding. Get in touch with them through their helpline 0208 571 0800.
  • Galop helpline – Their helpline is available for LGBT+ people experiencing abuse or violence, such as hate crime, domestic abuse, sexual violence, so-called “conversion therapy” or any other kind of abuse. Call 0800 999 5428 or email at any time. There are lots of different ways to contact them and all of them are free.
  • Bright Sky is a mobile app and website for anyone experiencing domestic abuse, or who is worried about someone else. The app can be downloaded for free from the app stores. Only download the app if it is safe for you to do so and if you are sure that your phone isn’t being monitored.
  • Karma Nirvana contact them on their helpline number 0800 5999 247 Mon-Fri 9 am-5 pm. To know more.
  • SafeLives – Provides resources and information on domestic abuse prevention and support.
  • NACCOM – a national network of over 135 frontline organisations and charities across the UK, working together to end destitution amongst people seeking asylum, refugees and other migrants who aren’t able to access to public funds because of their immigration status.
  • Victim Support -an independent charity dedicated to supporting individuals affected by crime and traumatic incidents in England and Wales. They provide specialist services to help people manage after crime and empower them to ensure their voices are heard individually and collectively at local and national levels.
  • Rights of Women – offers free, confidential legal advice and information to women on the laws in England and Wales, with a particular focus on Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG). They also advocate for access to justice and safety for all women.


Mental Health

The Crisis Resolution Team  – 0808 196 9127

The team will offer advice, support, and, if required, an assessment to understand how you are feeling. When calling the number, you can expect to speak to Mental Health Advisors and/or trained Mental Health Clinicians who will be able to listen to your concerns and help make appropriate plans with you to support you.

  • National Suicide Prevention Helpline UK offers a supportive listening service to anyone with thoughts of suicide. You can call the National Suicide Prevention Helpline UK on 0800 689 5652 (open 24/7).
  • Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM). You can call the CALM on 0800 58 58 58 (5 pm–midnight every day) if you are struggling and need to talk. Or if you prefer not to speak on the phone, you could try the CALM webchat service.

Additional Support

Worcester Social Care

  • Homeless Intervention Team: 01905 843364
  • Initial Assessment Team: 01905 845630
  • Emergency Duty Team: 01905 768020

Birmingham Adult Social Care

  • 0121 675 4806

Wolverhampton Safeguarding

  • Tel: 01902 550640

Walsall Social Care

  • Tel: 0300 555 2922
  • Email:

Sandwell Adult Social Care

  • Email:
  • Call: 0121 569 2266
  • Write to: Sandwell Enquiry, PO Box 15825, Oldbury, B69 9E

Are you Homeless or know someone at risk of becoming homesless? Here’s what to do:

  • If you are concerned about someone over the age of 18 that you have seen sleeping rough in England or Wales, you can send an alert to StreetLink. To send an alert click here. If you think the person you are concerned about is in immediate danger or needs urgent care, please call 999.
  • Click here to apply for council housing.
  • Contact Refuge for Women and Children against domestic violence on their helpline number 0808 2000 247. Click here for more details.
  • To get help from the women’s aid directory, visit here
  • You can apply to the council to get somewhere to live if you’re homeless or you’ll become homeless within 8 weeks. To check if you are eligible for help & to know how to apply, visit citizens advice website
  • To check who can get homelessness help & how to get it, visit the website of Shelter.
  • To know support options for people with no recourse to public funds visit the NRPF network or contact commonweal housing on 02077297985 or email . To know more about the support system, visit here. You can also contact Southhall Black Sisters who help black and minoritised women who are victims of domestic violence without recourse to public funding. Get in touch with them through their helpline 0208 571 0800 or visit their site here.

Benefit Enquiry Numbers

  • Benefit Enquiries (New Claim) – 0800 055 6688
  • Tax Credits Helpline – 0345 300 3900
  • Universal Credit helpline – 0345 600 072
  • Social Fund – 0345 603 6967
  • DLA & Attendance Allowance Helpline – 0345 712 3456
  • Personal Independence Payment (PIP) – 0345 850 3322
  • Child Benefit – 0300 200 3100
  • Worcester Food Bank 

Reporting Repairs & Gas

In order to maintain our high standards and for your health, security and wellbeing, it is very important that all repairs are reported as soon as possible. When you report a repair to us, we will assess the urgency of the situation and allocate a priority to your repair. More urgent and high priority repairs will be attended quicker.

To report a non-urgent repair, please email us at

For all urgent repairs plesae call us on 01905930709

If you smell gas

  • Open doors and windows to allow fresh air in.
  • Turn off the gas at the mains tap, which is usually near the meter.
  • Leave the property.
  • Phone the National Gas Emergencies number on 0800 111 999. Only use a mobile phone from outside the property. The number is free and available 24 hours a day.
  • Follow the advice given by the emergency adviser.
  • Wait outside for a gas engineer to arrive.
  • If you are feeling unwell, visit your GP or hospital immediately. Tell them you may have been exposed to a gas leak or carbon monoxide poisoning.

Please do not

  • Smoke, light a match or use any other naked flame.
  • Turn any electrical switches on or off.
  • Use doorbells, mobile phones or any other electrical switches which could cause a spark.